Sauna Blanket - FAR Infrared Heat Therapy - 3 Zones Thermal Energy
• Pain Relief - Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Sports Injuries, Muscle Spasms, Backaches
• Reduces Stress, Hypertension - Reverses Aging Process
• Improves Blood Circulation - Reduces Blood Pressure
• Improves Skin, Beauty, Cleanses Impurities
• NOW COMES WITH weight loose formula whole body WRAPPING
• 4 different treatments
CALL FOR PRICES: (267) 388-6860
• Weight Loss - Burns 600+ Calories in one session
• Fir stands for far infrared ray or radiation and is often referred to as the light of life for its importance in growth and nature. Around 80% of the sun’s rays fall within this spectrum of light. Far infrared heat is renowned for its energizing and deeply penetrative powers. The far infrared rays have deeper penetrative powers than other heat sources achieving 4-5cm depths within the body in a short time. When using the sauna blanket the head/brain is not heated. This allows sweating without overheating the bodies’ core temperature.
• Uses Slimming Regular use of the FIR sauna blanket can promote weight loss and enhance body shaping. A significant number of calories are burnt during a sauna session. Body fats become soluble during the process (at 100 degrees F) and are eliminated through sweating. The blanket can be used on its own or in conjunction with spa body wrap film and the various spa slimming oils to increase permeability.Beauty Purpose The skin can be left cleansed and glowing following a fir sauna sessionDetoxification Fir saunas promote detoxification of the body. The FIR heat has a vibrating effect within cells and toxins are mobilised for excretion. These can include heavy metals, pesticides, sodium, nicotine, alcohol, and bad cholesterol etc.
The FIR heat improves the flow and circulation of oxygenated blood. It also stimulates a host of metabolic activities that enhance detoxificationImmunity An artificial fever is created when taking a sauna. This offers both a preventative and curative approach to the treatment of illness Cancer. Infrared therapy/ hyperthermia is becoming a popular complementary therpay for cancer. Fatigue A process called resonant absorption occurs during a FIR sauna session. This happens when the infrared frequencies match the frequencies within the human body. The cells absorb the FIR energy and resonate. Treatment of aches and pains For many years infrared heat has been renown for its healing and soothing qualities. With absorption of FIR heat, blood vessels dilate and the flow of oxygenated blood to tissues is enhanced. FIR can also be used to thwart the build up of lactic acid in muscles. This is often a source of pain following physical exertion. General fitness. Taking a fir sauna exercises the cardiovascular system. The heart works harder to prevent the body from overheating, in turn increasing microcirculation. The increase in metabolic processes, burning of calories, detoxification and enhancement of blood flow are all of benefit to general health. Relaxation The blanket can also be used for general relaxation purposes. Infrared therapy can help calm the nervous system, relieve tension and enhance mood. It may benefit those who suffer with depression or insomnia.
IF YOU DO: Far Infrared Sauna Wrap Treatments!
Tips to know and remember before your
Far Infrared Therapy Body Wrap appointment
Drink Lots of water. Hydrating your body before the treatment will help purge toxins out of your body as well as assist you in withstanding the heat. Drinking at least 2-3 8oz. glasses of water before your treatment is recommended.
Of course with all this water it is advised that you visit the restroom prior to starting your session.
Do not eat heavily for 1 - 2 hours prior to your visit, but drink the 2 - 3 8oz. glasses of water. After your wrap, eat light i.e. a simple salad with oil and vinegar dressing within 1 hour or fruit, then eat normally thereafter but do not over indulge. Also, be sure to drink a gallon of water (it seems like a lot!) over the next 24 hours in order to assist the kidneys in moving the released toxins and fats out of your body.
WARNING: Individuals with cardiac and vascular diseases (varicose veins), pacemakers, High Blood Pressure and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid this treatment. A doctor's certificate may be required with certain individuals.